- We are open Monday through Friday.
- Our phone lines are open 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Our Adult Day Center is open 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We are closed to services the second Friday of each month for our staff Professional and Personal Development in-service training.
- Our services are available at any income level. We accept many forms of payment (out-of-pocket, Medicaid, VA, insurance reimbursement) and are a community-supported organization with various funding sources to assist if needed.
- Please call to speak with our skilled staff regarding your individual needs.
Call 303-238-8151 and select option 3 to reschedule your appointment.
We’d be happy to meet with you. For your convenience, we ask that you make an appointment. As a community service organization, our staff are often in the community meeting with our clients and families and may not be available for drop-in meetings.
- Yes. Call 303-238-8151 and select option 4 to speak with a Care Specialist, who will put you in contact with our skilled Care Manager for information on our Adult Day Program and to make an appointment at your convenience.
- You can also email Info@SRCAging.org or visit SeniorsResourceCenter.org/Contact Us.
- Supporting caregivers is at the heart of what we do. We have many resources to support caregivers of individuals living with dementia or other health needs. Visit our caregiver support page to learn more.
- For more information, please call 303-238-8151 and select option 4, email Info@SRCAging.org, or visit SeniorsResourceCenter.org/Contact Us.